- When is a product "done" and what do you do next?
- What is bloat and why is it slowly killing most products
- How big tech makes censorship easier, not harder
- Why 'I have nothing to hide' is a bad argument against privacy
- Three reasons why tech salaries might stay the same despite a remote-first job market
- Good enough theory: Why large players still win with sub-par products
- Why all new software products use a subscription pricing model
- Don’t measure your product using a north star metric
- What exactly is "growth"?
- Cognitive bias in Facebook News Feed and Google Search